Leasing a property is more than just finding someone who likes it and is willing to move in. We believe that in order to find qualified tenants that are excited about living in your rental property we need to put our best foot forward. Here is how we find qualified tenants for your property.
- We take special care to show all the amazing features of the rental property using wide angle, professionally edited photography. This means that when a prospect is searching for a new home, yours will stand out based on the attractive photography. We also use video to help get as much information to the prospect as quickly as possible. We want them to be excited to see the property!
- The rental ads are distributed far and wide using a combination of our website, and a syndicated network of over 35 rental websites and Craigslist. We never know where our next qualified tenant is searching so we try to be everywhere.
- When a prospective tenant is excited about a listing and ready to learn more, we want to be sure we are available to give them the information they need immediately, not only during business hours. That is why our leasing calls are live answered 24/7, we show (most) properties 7 days a week, and prospects can book a tour on our website at their conveniences, without waiting for our staff to get into the office. These conveniences mean that tenants love working with us because we make it easy for them.
- Our leasing team is made up of licensed real estate salespersons that guide and assist our prospective tenants through the search for rental housing and the application and lease signing process. The leasing agents are there to assist your tenants to make sure their rental experience goes well from the beginning.
When your property is on the market you can count on the leasing team to provide you with rental market analysis, combining market data with our professional knowledge of market conditions to give you the most accurate rental price possible. Additionally, we will communicate with you weekly while your property is on the market, providing you updates on leasing activity and feedback from prospects. If we have any recommendations for the marketing plan we will bring them to you for approval.
Explore What We Do
As your Williamsport Property Manager
Tenant risk is the biggest risk to your real estate investment and it is the one you control completely. Landlords are often using the wrong information to screen tenants. We use a proven process using information about the tenants’ verified income, credit history, previous criminal convictions and past landlord history to determine which tenants are qualified to rent a property. Learn More +
Our tenants love the convenience of online payment including being able to set up auto pay, or schedule payments in advance using their bank account or credit card. This helps us maintain an exemplary collection rate and keep tenants happy with their rental home. Learn More +
Maintaining the property is vital to protecting the value of the asset as well as providing the agreed upon services in the lease. Tenants want to stay where they have confidence that repairs will be made and they and their families are safe. Learn More +
Our financial reporting is best in class, enabling you to know exactly where each dollar is used in the management of your property. You will receive a detailed report package each month that provides a comprehensive look at the overall performance of your portfolio. Learn More +
We all know that despite best efforts, bad fortune can and will strike you. In our business the most typical example of bad fortune is a tenant that doesn’t pay. In this situation, even after the tenant has moved out and their security deposit applied to the balance, they still owe the landlord money. With One Focus Property Managements’ GOLD Full Assurance Management plan, you don’t need to worry. When a tenant has a debt with you, we will pay it. No questions asked. Learn More +
THE BENEFITS OF USING One Focus Property Management
- The freedom from maintenance, leasing and bookkeeping
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 Maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Extensive local rental market knowledge
- Lower cost maintenance through vendor negotiation and experience
- Legal compliance with Federal, State and Local housing regulations
- Professionally prepared accounting statements