One Focus PM knows that getting repairs and service done on your properties is one of the top stressors of being a landlord. When you have One Focus PM perform the maintenance work on your properties you can be assured that:
- Our technicians are trained in fair housing, skilled in the trades we are asking them to perform and we have performed criminal background checks. They are equipped with inventory and resources to make their time working on your repairs as efficient as possible. We are efficient with the time needed to procure supplies and travel. When they perform work on your property we have photos of the issue, notes and receipts so when you have questions, we have answers. We stand behind our work, if our technicians make a mistake we will not bill you for it.
- When we use a subcontractor we have verified their insurance coverage including liability and workman’s compensation to protect your interests. We also have their W-9 so we will do the 1099 reporting on your behalf. We require vendors to sign a vendor agreement that defines the relationship and expectations. We are constantly interviewing new vendors and trying to find the best offers of quality and value the market has to offer.
- We are experts at maintaining rental properties. There is not much we haven’t seen or fixed before. You can trust that our experience and know how will guide you when a repair or replacement is needed.
- We will always evaluate whether the repair should be charged back to the tenant due to abnormal wear and tear, negligence, or just an accident. When this is required we will bill the tenant for the cost of the maintenance.
Most importantly, you can rest easy knowing that should your property need anything, day or night, you have a team of experts ready to handle it.
Explore What We Do
As your Williamsport Property Manager
Tenant risk is the biggest risk to your real estate investment and it is the one you control completely. Landlords are often using the wrong information to screen tenants. We use a proven process using information about the tenants’ verified income, credit history, previous criminal convictions and past landlord history to determine which tenants are qualified to rent a property. Learn More +
Our tenants love the convenience of online payment including being able to set up auto pay, or schedule payments in advance using their bank account or credit card. This helps us maintain an exemplary collection rate and keep tenants happy with their rental home. Learn More +
Maintaining the property is vital to protecting the value of the asset as well as providing the agreed upon services in the lease. Tenants want to stay where they have confidence that repairs will be made and they and their families are safe. Learn More +
Our financial reporting is best in class, enabling you to know exactly where each dollar is used in the management of your property. You will receive a detailed report package each month that provides a comprehensive look at the overall performance of your portfolio. Learn More +
THE BENEFITS OF USING One Focus Property Management
- The freedom from maintenance, leasing and bookkeeping
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 Maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Extensive local rental market knowledge
- Lower cost maintenance through vendor negotiation and experience
- Legal compliance with Federal, State and Local housing regulations
- Professionally prepared accounting statements