Managing rental properties successfully requires time, expertise and experience. The common problem faced by the average landlord is juggling the demands of other businesses, family and community while trying to be good landlords. Experience does make the average landlord better and more prepared for the inevitable challenges, but that experience is costly. How long will you struggle to do this yourself or with a disappointing property manager before calling the experts?
As a full service Avis property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental portfolio.
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis allows us and landlords to make quality, data-driven decisions about their rental property by examining rate estimates and other market data. This allows landlords to invest and manage their investment portfolio wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Explore What We Do
As your Avis Property Manager
Tenant risk is the biggest risk to your real estate investment and it is the one you control completely. Landlords are often using the wrong information to screen tenants. We use a proven process using information about the tenants’ verified income, credit history, previous criminal convictions and past landlord history to determine which tenants are qualified to rent a property. Learn More +
Our tenants love the convenience of online payment including being able to set up auto pay, or schedule payments in advance using their bank account or credit card. This helps us maintain an exemplary collection rate and keep tenants happy with their rental home. Learn More +
Maintaining the property is vital to protecting the value of the asset as well as providing the agreed upon services in the lease. Tenants want to stay where they have confidence that repairs will be made and they and their families are safe. Learn More +
Our financial reporting is best in class, enabling you to know exactly where each dollar is used in the management of your property. You will receive a detailed report package each month that provides a comprehensive look at the overall performance of your portfolio. Learn More +
THE BENEFITS OF USING One Focus Property Management
- The freedom from maintenance, leasing and bookkeeping
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 Maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Extensive local rental market knowledge
- Lower cost maintenance through vendor negotiation and experience
- Legal compliance with Federal, State and Local housing regulations
- Professionally prepared accounting statements